Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Pregnant Self

This week I will be 33 weeks pregnant!  I can't believe it, it has gone by so fast!  I am excited, but hopefully December doesn't come too quickly... I still need some time to prepare.

So when I was 14 weeks I felt like I was starting to show so I had Brigham take some pictures of me, and my original plan was to take another picture every week to document my pregnancy... Well that clearly did not happen but I did have Brigham take some pictures of me now and the difference is really funny!  Man I thought I was showing then!  Look at me now!  Hahaha!

 14 Weeks

 33 Weeks from the front
 33 Weeks from the side


Sweet!  From behind you can't really tell I'm pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Love the belly shots! So cute!! And I hope I don't show from behind like you do! You look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! And you are carrying high :) Oh man I am so excited to see that baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete