Monday, March 7, 2011

Three Months Already

I can't believe my little guy is already 3 months old!  He is so sweet and funny,  I love having him around.



*He is 13 lbs 5 ounces and 25 inches long

*He is really alert and loves to look around at everything

*He smiles a lot more, though he is not amused by most things so you have to really work for those sweet smiles

*He loves to talk!  If you give him the attention he will talk your ear off and it is so cute, I love the "coos" and "gurgles"

*He is starting to figure out that toys are fun

*He is almost rolling over, he gets onto his side and really likes it there, but he hasn't quite figured out how to go the rest of the way

*He spins in his bed at night; every time I look at him he is facing a different direction

*He is not really that fond of Tummy Time, but he is so strong and he can hold his head and chest off the ground for a few minutes before he gets tired and mad

*He does not like to be cradled when you hold him, he cries, he wants you to hold him upright so he can look around, he will even stand up if you hold onto him and put his feet on the ground; I can't believe how strong this kid is!

*The feeding tube is finally gone!  After he passed his second swallow study they moved his tube into his stomach and told us that once he could eat 24 ounces in a day without the tube we could take it out.  Well he has never actually eaten that much by himself, and he wouldn't take more than 2 ounces at a time, but after a few days the tape started coming off his cheek because it was oozing, so I took the tube out to give his face a rest and the next day he ate 20 ounces!  So I decided it was never going back in :)

*I had to go back to work on February 28 so he goes to my Aunt Natalie's house during the week; So far it has not been fun for me, but we are both adjusting to our new schedules

I love him!

John loves this little boy 

Big scar!  Chicks dig scars right?

Cute baby burrito... he won't let me do this anymore

I love his lips

This is the first time he smiled at me!  It was so sweet

He likes to be touching me, and he put his hand on my leg when he was laying next to me just to be sure I was still there

He is so sweet when he is sleeping

This is the Super Frown and it makes me laugh so hard!

His hair is so fun!  I love the way it sticks up in a mohawk

He likes to suck his thumb when he doesn't have his binky

I love how he folds his hands

Look how big his hands are!

This is right after the tube came out

The flash on my camera kind of gives him crazy eyes

Sweet smiles

I love how his eyes smile even if his lips are not following

This is way to big for him, but I wanted to try and I laughed so hard!  He looks like the kid in A Christmas Story

Toys are fun

More crazy eyes

He was not quite sure about this toy at first, but he really likes it now

Phoebe likes him

He got his picture taken today and this is the cute outfit John bought him that he got to wear

Fists are yummy

Happy three months little guy!



P.S. Sorry the pictures are not in order, I am a little special


1 comment:

  1. He's absolutely adorable! but then again I always knew you would have good looking kids :D its good to see he's doing well!

    ReplyDelete