Sunday, April 24, 2011

Whistling

Happy Easter!  The Easter Bunny didn't come this year, Callum isn't old enough to care, but Grandpa Forrest gave him this really cute stuffed duck and Callum loves it.  It is literally as big as he is :)










 So cute!  I love this little man :)


A few weeks ago Brigham started to whistle at Callum.  At first he wasn't quite sure what was going on, then you could tell he was really focused on what Brigham was doing, then he started trying to whistle himself!  He puts his lips together like you would to whistle, but he can't figure out how to make the sound so he goes "oooh, oooh"  it is so cute!  I have tried to get videos of him doing it, but he doesn't like to perform for the camera-- thanks Brigham for passing that on-- but here is what I have...


He is so smart and so funny, I love having him around.  I don't know what I did with myself without him in my life.  I am so grateful that he is a part of my family.  He makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment