Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Short Update

Okay, I am sure we are all already aware of how HORRIBLE of a blogger I am... I mean really, I have not updated this poor lonely little blog since October.  Sigh.  I would make a promise to do better, however, I know that will be a lie as the summer swim season is starting soon and that means I will barely have time to breath let alone blog.  So I am going post some updates starting with Halloween in the next little while before swimming starts and hopefully things will still go in order of actual life... it will just be published after that life already happened :)

In random news, I have to share the best email I have ever been a part of at Tandem Labs.  First some background on the sender; Spencer is a very calm, quiet, steady man who does not show a lot of emotion.  He doesn't often make jokes or participate in any gossip/drama/office politics.  So when we receive something like this from him....


... I literally almost peed my pants laughing!  It made my day.  I had to print it and put it up on the wall of my cubicle so that I can see it everyday and smile :)

Thanks for the laugh Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment