Sunday, July 14, 2013

Silver Lake


Picture from http://www.jerrynorth.com/promotion/silver-lake-brighton-utah/

Every Sunday, my parent's have us over to their house for dinner.  I love to see my family every week, and Callum loves to see his Grammie and Papa.  Usually, we just hang out and chat after dinner, and we did so today, however, Brigham really wanted to go somewhere.  So he, Callum and I decided to take a drive up to Silver Lake. 

It was so beautiful up there, and Callum was so excited to go.  Brigham told him we might see Moose, Frogs and Beavers, so that is all Callum spoke about on the way up there.  Once we got there, he told us what we would see, what we did see and he ran almost all the way around the lake.  He was so funny.

We saw fish jumping, beavers swimming, a little duck and he got to throw rocks into the water. 



Brigham and I are really trying to set a good example for Callum, to be active an healthy, and I think going on these little adventures with him will be really good.  Next time, we want to hike up to Secret Lake.  I think Callum will really love it.  He is so much fun, and I am so lucky to have such an amazing boy!  I love him so much!

Thanks for the fun idea Brigham!  We should definitely do this kind of stuff more.

No comments:

Post a Comment